How to use Office 365 as a cloud file server?
In this 1-hour live webinar you will learn the simplest method of using your Office 365 as a file server. We will cover;
• The difference between SharePoint and OneDrive
• Setting up user permissions
• Syncing files both online and offline
• Security best practices
• Collaboration with people inside and outside your business
• Multifactor Authentication.
This live Webinar will be hosted by Jason Spence, a Microsoft certified small to medium business cloud specialist.
Requirements to attend the Webinar are;
• The ability to use Zoom.webcam microphone and speakers.
Wednesday 26th February 1:00PM AEST
Wednesday 26th February 3:00PM AEST